From minor bumps to major collision repair, repairing body and structural damage on your vehicle can be overwhelming. Let the Service Team at Victory Honda of Plymouth help.
In our over fifteen years in the business, we've seen it all and helped many customers successfully navigate their way through insurance claims and the successful repair of their vehicles. Following is a list of qualified body shops and collision repair experts that we have trusted with our most important customers – people like you. Although body work is not our specialty, let us know if we can help. We're here as consultant, sympathetic ear and friend.
Recommended Collision Repair SpecialistsAnn Arbor, Ypsilanti, Brighton:
• Heritage Collision 4081 Carpenter Rd. Ypsilanti, Mi. 48197
Call Gary at: 734-975-4600
• VCR Automotive 2231 Platt Rd. Ann Arbor, Mi. 48104
Call Steve at: 734-971-6362
• Campbells Collision 9987 E. Grand River Ave. Brighton, Mi. 48116
Call Jim at: 810-227-6151
Canton, Westland, Livonia, Plymouth:
• Howe Auto Body 920 N. Holbrook Plymouth, Mi. 48170
Call Jeff at: 734-451-2808
• Knudsen Brothers Collision 38033 Ford Rd.Westland, Mi. 48185
Call Lance at: 734-721-1980
• Dearborn Collision 25114 Ford Rd. Dearborn Hgts., Mi. 48127
Call Jamie at: 313-563-7220
Farmington Hills, Novi, Northville:
• Farmington Hills Collision 34600 W. 8 Mile Rd. Farmington Hills, Mi. 48335
Call Scott at: 247-473-8400
• Keford Collision 39578 Grand River Ave. Novi, Mi. 48375
Call Tom at: 248-478-2380
Choose the right body shop
You want your vehicle to look like new, and maintain its value at time of trade-in or re-sale. A reputable body shop employing trained, competent technicians, following recommended repair procedures, and using quality refinish products can make a stressful time, less stressful.
The recognized Honda body shops on this site participate in performance enhancement programs provided by paint companies including DuPont Performance Coatings, Sherwin-Williams, PPG, BASF and AkzoNobel, and use parts-ordering technology provided by OEConnection’s CollisionLink.